TechGrant Pitch Night
Time & Location
About The Event
Five finalists will present their business pitch for a chance to win up to $15,000 in commercialization grants, in addition to a scholarship to attend the Entrepreneurial Excellence Program (EEP) and exclusive access into The Entrepreneur's Club @ Innovation Park.
WHO is competing?
- EduClear, LLC is a mobile app to scan and edit text images to make it easier to read
- Footy Training, LLC is a platform that provides curriculum for young athletes to train on their own and against professional athletes
- Immuto, Inc. is an API and web portal that gives users instant access to the benefits of blockchain
- NeuroJungle, LLC produces a wearable limb manipulation device that is a virtual anatomical interactivity technology for stroke survivors
- Nhu Energy, Inc. has developed bundled intelligent control and analytics products and services that can demonstrate new technologies and systems before deploying them into critical infrastructures