Call For Presentations
- Wed, Nov 08TCC to host Job & Internship Fair on November 8Nov 08, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMTCC Studen Union, T. K. Wetherell History and Social Sciences, Tallahassee, FL 32304, USATallahassee Community College will host its Job & Internship Fair on November 8 from 9 a.m. to noon in the TCC Student Union Ballroom. The job fair will connect individuals searching for jobs and internships with area companies looking to fill open positions. This event is not limited to TCC student
- Sat, Oct 286th Annual Tallahassee Science Festival at Kleman
- Fri, Oct 202017 Leon Works Expo
- Wed, Oct 18TCC Workforce Development Presents: It's not Rocket Science...Well Actually it isOct 18, 2017, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMCapital City Country Club, 1601 Golf Terrace Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USAFarrukh Alvi, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs at FAMU-FSU College of Engineering will talk about the research going on in Tallahassee supporting the Aerospace and Aviation fields. Sponsored by: TCC Workforce Development
- Thu, Oct 05Entrepreneur Excellence Program - Innovation Park
- Sun, Oct 01Design Week Tallahassee
Call for Presenters!
TalTech gathers technology professionals to learn, share knowledge and create opportunities for joint action. We often offer professional development and networking programs and we’re looking for presenters with technology expertise on cutting edge topics. Coaching, facilitation and leadership skills are also valued. If you have the ability to pair your experience with an engaging presentation, we want to hear from you.
We invite you to submit proposals for consideration that will help today’s technology professionals make their organizations more successful in the modern workplace. New technologies, innovative management practices, analytics, talent management and discussions of innovations yet to come are all topics of interest to our membership.
Our programs vary from panel discussions to 50-minute guest presentations. While your presentation should not be a sales pitch, we know that placing your company’s name in front of potential customers is a smart way to advance your business.
For consideration, please send a short bio and presentation summary to email@example.com. We are most interested in luncheon speakers and TechExpo presentations for 2017.