Call For Presentations
- TCC to host Job & Internship Fair on November 8Wed 08 NovNov 08, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMTCC Studen Union, T. K. Wetherell History and Social Sciences, Tallahassee, FL 32304, USATallahassee Community College will host its Job & Internship Fair on November 8 from 9 a.m. to noon in the TCC Student Union Ballroom. The job fair will connect individuals searching for jobs and internships with area companies looking to fill open positions. This event is not limited to TCC student
- 6th Annual Tallahassee Science Festival at KlemanSat 28 OctOct 28, 2017, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMKleman Plaza, 306 S Duval St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USAhttps://www.tallahasseesciencefestival.org/
- 2017 Leon Works ExpoFri 20 OctOct 20, 2017, 12:00 PMDonald L. Tucker Civic Center, 505 W Pensacola St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USADeadline for exhibitor registration: Oct. 12
- TCC Workforce Development Presents: It's not Rocket Science...Well Actually it isWed 18 OctOct 18, 2017, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMCapital City Country Club, 1601 Golf Terrace Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USAFarrukh Alvi, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Programs at FAMU-FSU College of Engineering will talk about the research going on in Tallahassee supporting the Aerospace and Aviation fields. Sponsored by: TCC Workforce Development
- Entrepreneur Excellence Program - Innovation ParkThu 05 OctOct 05, 2017, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PMInnovation Park-Tallahassee, 1736 W Paul Dirac Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32310, USADeadline to apply: first 12 businesses to enroll by Oct. 3
- Design Week TallahasseeSun 01 OctOct 01, 2017, 12:00 AM – Oct 07, 2017, 12:00 PMVarious LocationsA week of creativity, conversation and learning, Design Week Tallahassee is an annual 7-day event that welcomes designers of all levels. http://designweektallahassee.com
Call for Presenters!
TalTech gathers technology professionals to learn, share knowledge and create opportunities for joint action. We often offer professional development and networking programs and we’re looking for presenters with technology expertise on cutting edge topics. Coaching, facilitation and leadership skills are also valued. If you have the ability to pair your experience with an engaging presentation, we want to hear from you.
We invite you to submit proposals for consideration that will help today’s technology professionals make their organizations more successful in the modern workplace. New technologies, innovative management practices, analytics, talent management and discussions of innovations yet to come are all topics of interest to our membership.
Our programs vary from panel discussions to 50-minute guest presentations. While your presentation should not be a sales pitch, we know that placing your company’s name in front of potential customers is a smart way to advance your business.
For consideration, please send a short bio and presentation summary to email@example.com. We are most interested in luncheon speakers and TechExpo presentations for 2017.