TechExpo is where leading technology brands come together with government, education, and business to create opportunity, foster growth, and promote the greater Tallahassee area as a source of technology innovation.
- Innovation Park 2018 TechGrant Pitch NightWed 16 MayMay 16, 2018, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMGoodwood Museum & Gardens Carriage House, 1600 Miccosukee Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308, USADuring the event, the five finalists will present their business pitch for a chance to win up to $15,000 in commercialization grants, in addition to a scholarship to attend the Entrepreneurial Excellence Program (EEP) and exclusive access into The Entrepreneur's Club @ Innovation Park.
- Discovery on ParadeThu 01 MarMar 01, 2018, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMAugustus B Turnbull Conference, 555 W Pensacola St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USA
- The National High Magnetic Field Laboratory Annual Open HouseSat 24 FebFeb 24, 2018, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PMNational High Magnetic Field Laboratory, 1800 E Paul Dirac Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32310, USA
- TalTech Luncheon: Best Practices for Branding and Social MediaWed 21 FebFeb 21, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMCapital City Country Club, 1601 Golf Terrace Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USAJoin us on Wednesday to learn about the best practices for Branding and Social Media. Learn what tips and tricks you can use to build your brand and market your business across multiple social platforms! Presentors: Ryan Cohn (Sachs Media Group) and Sarah Tyson Alfano (Salter Mitchell PR)
- Tech Day at the CapitolThu 15 FebFeb 15, 2018, 9:00 AM400 S Monroe St, 400 S Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32301, USASPONSORED BY HARRIS CORPORATION
- Smart Cities: Trends & Opportunities in Urban TechThu 25 JanJan 25, 2018, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMDomi Station, 914 Railroad Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32310, USAJoin us for an evening discussion about emerging trends, opportunities, and innovation in the urban tech sector, with guest presenters from IDEO CoLab, Municipal Code Corporation, and Zagster at Domi Station. The event is free and open to the public. Food and drinks will be provided by Catalina Café
TechExpo is the best of the best – companies at the leading edge of the digital economy in North Florida. Produced by the TalTech Alliance and held annually in Tallahassee, TechExpo welcomes hundreds of attendees, executive-level speakers, government leaders and top investors.
This year’s TalTech Tech Expo is the biggest and the most diverse – ever.
Because technology transcends almost all industries, we have invited distinguished speakers from a myriad of industries to discuss how they utilize technology to increase performance and improve efficiencies.
No matter what your interests or profession, we can guarantee that you will find many of the interesting topics discussed relevant and exciting.
So come join us in April 2018 for the largest technology conference in the Southeast.
And wait until you find out who our famous KeyNote speaker is!
Agenda coming soon!
An inside look at last years Expo:
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors:
2017 TechExpo welcomed two digital leaders and international speakers as keynotes:
Author Daniel Newman, is trusted by major brands such as IBM, Dell, SAP and Oracle to provide his unique perspective on topics ranging from digital transformation to omni-channel marketing.
Nancy Lyons is a CEO, entrepreneur, and all around good human who speaks about the intersection of leadership, entrepreneurialism, technology, and people.
Past speakers also include: Skylar Vander Molen, Art Director at Facebook, Seth Goldenberg, founder and CEO of Epic Decade, and James Taylor, executive director of the Florida Technology Council.